Events and reminders are a powerful tool to keep track of to-dos and action items.
How to add an event for a to-do:
- Add a custom event (check out this guide to learn more).
- Use the event title and description to describe what needs to be done.
- Use the event date as the due date for the to-do.
- Activate the reminder and use the reminder date to specify when you want to be reminded about the to-do.
- Configure the email recipients and reminder frequency.
Following up on to-dos and their status:
The easiest way to follow up on the status of your to-dos is through the calendar. Your events and reminders for the specified date range are visible in the calendar and the list below. As long as the to-do is unhandled the reminder status will be “Active” (or “Active and overdue” if the reminder date is in the past). Simply dismiss the reminder to document that the to-do has been handled.